quinta-feira, 7 de maio de 2015

Austin Mahone Breaks His Silence About the Camila Cabello Drama


Austin Mahone
 put fans in an uproar after he implied that his romance with Camila Cabello wasn't a "real relationship" — and now he's EXCLUSIVELY revealed what he really thinks about all the drama. While some Harmonizers blasted the singer, he says that fans misunderstood his comments!
The "MMM Yeah" singer admits that he definitely dated the Fifth Harmony singer, but it didn't feel the same as his relationship with Becky G.
"I definitely feel like the fans took it the wrong way. The fans got a little uptight about that whole situation. But I mean, I wasn't trying to say that I didn't date Camila. We dated. We were together for a while, but I never felt like I had a real relationship with her. That's what I meant. You know what I'm saying?" he told J-14.
"You can date someone, but I feel like if you're not connected with them, you don't really have a real relationship with them. Becky G, I really connect with her. I feel like we have a nice relationship, we wrote our music together, all that stuff. I didn't mean it in any bad way at all."
We understand what he's saying – Austin just feels like he has a different type of a relationship with with the "Shower" singer. And we have to admit, they're super-cute starring in each other's music videos and hitting the studio together. However, we also sympathize with Camila. She was upsetthat he didn't think they were a "real" couple, which makes sense. That's rough to hear from your ex!
What do you think about Austin's response? Sound off in the comments!
Reporting credit: Karla Rodriguez

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário